Check items to add to the cart or select all
Estimated delivery date:
Monday, 18th April
Price Match Policy
For more information click here or call us.
for a full refund.
This Canada Goose Montebelo Parka from Canada Goose was inspired by and named for Quebec's beautiful Chateau Montebello, arguably the world's largest and most stylish log cabin. Slim-fitting with an adjustable waist and smart military button details, the hip-length Montebello Parka boasts an array of internal and external gear pockets, as well as all the warmth that comes from 625 fill power white duck down insulation. A great blend of functionality and cutting-edge style, this Canada Goose Jacket embodies a spirit of rugged luxury and rustic elegance.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
625 fill power white duck down.
- Low-hip length provides the perfect amount of protection
- Adjustable down hood with fleece lining and removable Coyote fur ruff to provide versatility
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper provides durability and additional military button closure provides extra protection from the elements
- Internal elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Various pockets for storage and hand warming:
- Two upper fleece lined pockets secured with snap closure offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Two lower pockets with flaps secured by military button closures are perfect for safely storing your belongings
- Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides and additional secure place to store your belongings
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free