Check items to add to the cart or select all
Estimated delivery date:
Monday, 18th April
Price Match Policy
For more information click here or call us.
for a full refund.
Woolrich has come a long way since the early 1800's, when founder John Rich sold yard goods and socks to logging camps from the back of a mule. In 1830 he built America’s first woolen mill in Pennsylvania - where his products quickly established a reputation for utility, function and exceptional protection from the elements. Over the intervening centuries, Woolrich has enhanced its woolens and other fabrics with new textures, dying techniques and washes - all designed to improve performance and durability for today's demanding outdoor enthusiast. Proven warm in the worlds most extreme climates. Every detail is designed to keep your body warmth in and the cold out
- Shell: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon Faille, 4.25 oz.
- Liner: 100% Nylon Taffeta, 2.5 oz.
- Insulated: 540-Fill Grey Duck Down
- Filling 70% down, 30% feathers.
- Channel-quilted, high-loft 540-fill down surrounds you - no cold spots
- Rugged cotton/nylon Ramar cloth exterior is treated with DuPont Teflon® and HydroGuard coating to shed moisture
- Removable coyote trim on hood wont pick up breath moisture and freeze to your face
- Button and flap closures seal out wind and cold
- Down-filled attached hood
- Knit wind cuffs and fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets
- Double-gusset bellows pockets lay flat when empty but easily expand to carry extra gear or heavy gloves
- Drawcord waist and hood
- YKK antique brass zipper
- 2.5" elastic hem
- Regular centerback length: 36.5"
- Dry clean